MUES (Museum National Inventory System) Project
• It is a project designed to carry the cultural assets of many civilizations from the Hittites to the Seljuks, from the Firigids to the Ottomans, to the future in our museums with the awareness of universal trust. In carrying this heritage to the future, it makes use of technology to transfer inventory information to electronic media in a more qualified manner.
• This project, in which Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning techniques will be used, includes many modules and details from the visual information of the artifacts to anti-smuggling and commission operations, from excavation areas to laboratory processes, from private museums to collector operations.
• It is planned to perform studies of general quality and scientific researches to be carried out on inventories by expert personnel in museums and to provide a significant amount of artifacts and procedures for obtaining visuals of the artifacts through the MUES project. In this way, the original artifacts are prevented from being moved continuously and broken, abrasion, theft, etc. risk factors will be eliminated.
• It is being developed as a completely local and national project with the solution partner of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism and TÜBİTAK BİLGEM.
The following items are aimed at the MUES Project.
• Being a national database where detailed information of the artifacts in all our museums will be kept
• Artificial intelligence-based visual content search
• Helping detect smuggling and counterfeit artifacts
• Accelerating decision-making processes as a decision support system
• Protecting artifacts against damage and risks using digital media
• Providing a national and standart metadata model for the artifacts and the museums